Monday, April 6, 2009

Word of the Week

I don't know where it came from but I have caught myself using the word "Bizarre" more than usual this past week. Ok, I don't really know how much I use any word much less the word Bizarre but I figure I just hear it coming out of my mouth more than I would expect. Today I was at work and it didn't even come out of my mouth. I was looking over a report or something and after I read something that was in no way bizarre, it just popped in my head. That's really when I noticed the pattern.
Being the visual person I am, I did a Google Image search just for fun. I do that a lot actually, just to see what kind of photos / images pop up for a particular word.
These were my favorites from the bizarre image search:


Bizarre indeed....I'd kinda like to have the bug book. I also realized that I misspell bizarre 90% of the time.

1 comment:

kuliejellogg said...

Whenever I hear the word bizarre 73 times like this, it makes me think of the song ("How Bizarre") which makes me think that for several years I thought the lyrics were "How Was I?" What? How bizarre.